Thursday 3 August 2017

#Personal: 30 day blog challenge


Hello cuties, how are you? Is it hot in your country?
Here it's too hot to do anything, hate it. (´;ω;`) And because of this I'm not doing so much, I'm not studying so much, I'm not sewing so much..  not good! ;A;

Anyway since today it's the 3rd of August - which means that 1 month and it's my birthday - I decided to do the 30 day blog challenge. This list is more personal than my usual posts so I'm preparing other posts.
Let's work hard!  ٩(。•ω•。)و

30 day blog challenge
  1. Your goals from now till the end of the year
  2. Favorite fashion trends
  3. 10 things you would like to work on / improve about yourself
  4. Favorite quotes
  5. Favorite songs 
  6. Favorite TV shows
  7. What inspires you right now
  8. Things you want to learn 
  9. 5 places you want to visit
  10. Things you created
  11. 30 facts about yourself
  12. Photography day
  13. A day in my life
  14. Languages you know  { writing
  15. Things you like and dislike about yourself
  16. Your regrets
  17. Your daily work-out
  18. Your astrological sign ( things that are true for you )
  19. 10 songs that come to your mind + reasons
  20. 10 likes and 10 dislikes
  21. Another photography day
  22. Share your OOTD / outfit you like
  23. Something you miss from your childhood
  24. A picture of your room
  25. Another day in my life
  26. Ways to win your heart
  27. Moodboard
  28. 10 things you are looking forward to
  29. An old photo of you
  30. Past you vs Present you: How have you changed in the past 2 years?



No comments:

Post a Comment