Monday 14 August 2017

30day challenge: #7 What inspires you right now

Hello, how are you? Well this post is going to be a bunch of mix things from songs to images, concepts, poeple etc.. so I won't describe each thing also because they just inspire me for how they are!


Ulzzang fashion | Kfashionhttp://weheartit.com/entry/265021674







View the complete Resort 2018 collection from Unravel.



(via Targi Rzeczy Ładnych  MinimalStuff Mag | MinimalStuff Mag)



“And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.”
- Haruki Murakami


A visual Digest - NODE RUNNER by Alain http://ift.tt/1O4p7NOtexture, prints fabric



overdeauxis: Follow Overdeauxis, The Streetfashion Bible!CRES. E DIM. - ESHOP

Of course these are part of what inspires me and it changes often, really often so it's also pretty hard to say exactly what, I just look on pinterest / youtube and I save everything I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment