Friday 22 May 2015

Control Bear ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

Hello sweeties ♥ some days ago I found this animation film about Control Bear on Youtube and I loved it, the drawing style is so cute and.. there are bears :3 



After this video I wanted to know more about Control Bear so I discovered what it is, this is their concept:

"Control Bear is a project with a distinct twist of black humor,
which surpasses the traditional notion of a character and moves into the realms of art.

Through a long period of trial and error in multiple mediums
including typography, collage and illustration,
the artist felt that the best way to share his message
with many people was by using this character as a medium.

By creating an image that is so unexpected and unusual - a cute,
innocent bear taking off his own head - the artist communicates his message:
you control everything, be strong willed and don’t be controlled
by others or just follow what others expect you to do.

While being extremely simple this piece of art holds a strong message."



Look at this store! I like seeing how a shop is organised especially fashion store, maybe because I would love to have a store like them for my future brand ~ *ssssh



Here they are some of their products, and my favorite ones ♥


you can also change the head with other bears, the strap is a cute idea for a couple

But check their website, there are more cute items ^-^
What do you think? I like the message they want to spread, "don't follow what others expect you to do" this is really important, I know that sometimes it could be hard to do, but after all you will be happy and you will be accepted for what you are!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, I'd never heard of it before. It's a bit strange I think, but cute too ^_^

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete